ne of the first houses in the hamlet of Coupiac,
built in 1813 for the local landed gentry and recently
renovated by its present owners, it has retained many
of its original features: large rooms, high ceilings,
huge exposed beams, fireplaces...
around the characterful dining room, the large
guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, have been
tastefully decorated and adorned with traditional wooden